Our Auto-Renewal feature automatically renews all eligible items on your account three days before the items' due date, provided your account has no blocks prohibiting renewal. You can manually renew items before this date three different ways:
- At the top of the Mid-Columbia Libraries website under "My Account", type in yourCard Numberwith no spaces. Type in yourPassword. Click the Log In button. If you do not know your password you will need to ask for it next time you visit the library.
- Click on Items Out.
Note: You may choose Renew Selected Items or Renew All Items.
• To Renew Selected Items you must first put a check mark next to each item you want to renew and then click on Renew Selected Items (below the list of titles).
• To Renew All Items click on Renew All Items (below the list of titles).
Note: You will see a message appear about the renewal status your items.
- To log out click on Log Out (top right) OR click BACK to return to the previous page.
- To renew items via telephone, if you are local, please call 374-8379. If that number is long distance for you, please call (800) 948-5350.
- EnterCard NumberandPIN(Personal Identification Number).
- To renew checked out items in person, please visit any branch of Mid-Columbia Libraries, and log into your account using any of our Express Check machines.
Checked out items may be renewed twice if there are no reserve requests on the item.